Re: Replacing/phasing out PGP (was Re: Idea for non-free organization)

I'm very interested in helping with this (at least as a tester). I've been
playing around with a lot of the related tools lately, anyway. Maybe an
elegant solution can be found to deal with the transition period. I
currently just use a straight dpkg-buildpackage command. Because it can't
sign the package it gives me a beep. I don't mind that - it lets me know
that the build is finished :)