Re: PROPOSAL: Extrafiles (was Re: Conffiles...)

<muse>
 We could combine conffiles and extrafiles into one file, with a set
 of flags, like how `ls -l' is.  Each file's record will have
 attributes attached to it, for `conffile', `extrafile' or maybe even
 both.  Here by conffile, I mean one that's in the data.tar.gz, and
 `extrafile' one that's created by the postinst or the program itself.

 How would globbing of extrafiles be done then?
</muse>