Re: Conflicts between developers and policy

Hi,
>>"Raul" == Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:

Raul> The point is: we've got a wide variety of goals; debian-policy
Raul> is a fleshed-out statement of those goals.

	I think you are taking policy where it should not go. The
 Social contract, the DFSG, and the ilk are a statement of our
 goals, the constitution represents the rights and duties of the
 entities in the project, and the Policy documents list the dos and
 don't of designing and implementing debian packages.

	This is the first I have heard of our Policy documents being
 goals, and I disagree.

	manoj

--
 Miniscribe's troubles are daunting.  The company has floundered in
 its attempt to settle 13 shareholder lawsuits, filed after a panel