Re: Conflicts between developers and policy

Ronald van Loon <ronald@and.nl> wrote:
> I find having a constitution sprung on me out of the blue, as well as the
> forming of a technical committee whose authority is unclear rather
> unsettling and contrary to the open way things have been handled so far -
> rather un-Debian, so to speak.

For what it's worth, these are the same issue, since that committee
is described in the constitution.

More generally, as we've gotten more organized, and acquired more
documentation, we've had a problem where people haven't been able
to keep up on reading all that documentation.

And, yes, that's a rather unsettling issue.

--
Raul