Re: language for changelog

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 11:43:16PM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:
> Anthony Fok <foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:
>
> > If you want Debian to be a "Universal" Operating System, you can't
> > dictate the "English" is the ultimate superior language alone.
>
> Hey, be careful here.  Don't start a language war.  No one said
> *anything* about superior.  The argument was just that we should
> probably have *one* common language, and right now, that seems likely
> to be English (for better or worse).

Sorry.  I was too hot-headed at the time, and my comment was way out of
line.  I apologize if I have offended anyone.  :-)

(Afterall, all my best friends speak English, and it is also probably the
language that I am most fluent in now.  My Chinese is a little bit rusty.
;-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada