Re: Bug #20480

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Shaleh wrote:

> At present Imlib and the apps that use it like png0g more than png2.
> Several other programs I haev installed also use this png so I see no
> problem supporting it.  I will close this bug unless you find a reason
> to leave it open.

Simple reason.  libpng2 is version 1.0 of libpng, while libpng0g is
version 0.96.  We should be encouraging people to link with the correct
library.  libpng0 is depreciated.

--
           Scott K. Ellis           |      Argue for your limitations and
        <ellis@valueweb.net>        |        sure enough, they're yours.