Re: General bug policy

Hi,
>>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

Santiago> Could we please make this policy right now and fine-tune it
Santiago> later?

	I strongly object to any such sentiment on general
 principles. Something as important as policy should never be entered
 into rashly, and never be rushed.

	In the specific dispute you are involved in, the letter of
 this proposed policy has already been followed.

	Why do you wish to eschew the normal process of making policy?

	manoj
--
 "No matter what temptation there is after an accident to be
 economical with the truth when rationalising it with hindsight,