Re: When a bug is a bug?

Hi,

	I do not want to take sides in this issue (I do not even know
 what it is all about). But under the draft constituition, either the
 Technical committee rules on this, forcing the maintainer to treat it
 as a bug, or you can submit a motion, to be voted on generally,
 (assuming you find enough seconds), which can do the same.

	I am not sure about the latter case, but I see nothing in the
 draft that prevents the project as a whole from passing resolutions
 that force a maintainer to do something they do not want (is there
 anything?)

	I would suggest a truce until the constituition is in effect.

	manoj
--
 "... and I realized, we did not live in a scientific society."
 Feynman, "Cargo cult science"