Re: Please don't remove size info from pkgs.

Yann Dirson writes:
 >  > Let's embrace open standards and open-ended architectures as deeply as we
 >  > can.
 >
 > Yep, I didn't think of that, but it's much nicer.

But OTOH, using SGML or XML will probably take more disk-space than
would be strictly necessary.  Colon-separated data files are not
really standardized as such, but are widespread enough (passwd, group,
maybe others) to be a reasonable alternative, where the power of SGML
is really not needed.

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: