Re: `Every package must have exactly one maintainer'

Hi,
>>"James" == James Troup <J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:

James> This is IMHO a trite argument ...

	Umm, trite? yes. Banal? maybe. Correct? I hope so. I am sorry
 I could not jazz up my arguments to meet your standards of
 entertainement ;-)

	What *did* you mean here? Surely you are not against hackneyed
 arguments, no matter for germane and correct they are?

	manoj
 confused
--
 If you want to see useful Perl examples, we can certainly arrange to
 have comp.lang.misc flooded with them, but I don't think that would