Re: /etc/environment

[I'm replying directly to debian-policy. Please send any replies to that
list too.]

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Santiago Vila wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm forwarding this message from Christian Leutloff.

> base-files. But it has to be agreed first.

I think it is already agreed on (with the restriction that no packages may
place any statements in the files--the file is just for the local
sysadmin).

But of course, we'd have to agree on the file system first. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/