Re: manpages for X11 games?

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > Since, by current policy, all games (even X11 ones) go into /usr/games,
> > manual pages should also go into /usr/man.
>
> must this discuss on debian-devel or is this the last word? If so, we can
> go to change it in our gg (great-games) :-)

Having games in /usr/games only is already policy. Where to put the
manpages has not been decided, yet. If you want, you can move this
discussion to debian-devel, but usually debian-policy is the right place
for such topics.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian has a logo!    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Check out the logo     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
pages at  http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/