autofs: conffiles should go in /etc/autofs/, shouldn't they?

Seems like I managed to say everything on the subject... ;-)

Seriously, shouldn't the config files go in /etc/autofs/? It's
auto.master, and auto.misc right now, but I'd like to have auto.home for
several reasons, and /etc is becoming too crowded here.

I understand there's a "SUN does it this way" type-of-argument here, but I
honestly think that if there's an option between /etc/many_files and
/etc/something/many_files, the later should be always chosen. Outstanding
exceptions are files like /etc/services, /etc/hosts*, ...

Please post follow-ups to debian-policy

				Marcelo