Re: PW#5-12: New upload procedure

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Guy:
> > Regarding the re to use, I don't think we've relaxed it to such a
> > degree that people will close things by accident.  The only difference
> > is that the original allows white space and ignores case.
>
> Err, yes.  I withdraw my objection.

Great! It looks like we are nearly finished with this discussion. In
summary:

1. The RE pattern is not changed again.

2. We change "fixes:" to "closes:" (one last time :-)

One small question is still left: Ian suggested to choose a better name
for "XC-Comment", e.g., "XC-Announcement" or "XC-Upload-Comment". Both
alternatives are fine with me--probably the last one (XC-Upload-Comment)
describes the field more precisely than the other names.

Any other preferences?

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/