doc only packages

Moin Moin!

Is it necessary that we're allowed to change the content of documents in
main? I would like to package the standard documents from W3, but they
don't allow to change the content. And this makes sense, because this
documents are standards.
Maybe we should change the policy for documents? If we don't do that, we
have to move most documentation packages (all doc-linux packages, rfcs,
etc) to non-free. Some HOWTO authors don`t allow to change the documents
(for example the RPM HOWTO from RedHat).

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/