Re: additional virtual packages for kde

> Andreas, would dropping the Provides from my previous solution solve your
> problems?

then we would have some sort of a "we do nothing" case. yes, it would
work, but we had to rename our packages and conflict with their version
(i can't ask other to do stupid work, then i could do it myself - that's
not fair).
don't you think it sounds strange, when our packages are called
"debian-kde*" ?

btw : i still don't get the point : we have a good and working system to
manage these thing, already implemented, all it costs are two virtual
package names (long names, that will not bother anyone).

and you insist no replaceing it with something ugly and uncomfortable.
ok, we save these two virtual package names (who don't cost anything),
but the whole act sounds more and more to me as bureaucratic act without
sense.

andreas
btw: i'm not subscribe to debian-policy, please CC to me