Re: Filesystem Hierarchy Standard 2.0 (fwd)

Fabrizio Polacco suggests accelerating my plan for the transition to
FHS (insofar as we choose to go with it).

I think this is a bad idea because it will involve changing many
things at once.  It is better to have a plan that will be more robust
at any stage and where we get the chance to fix bugs, than to have one
that will take much less long but will all happen at once - meaning we
don't have time to fix one set of transition bugs before the next
transition has happened.

Ian.