Re: debian.org addresses claimed mandatory by new-maintainer mail

> I just spotted the following text in a new-maintainer email:
> >   The @debian.org address should be used
> > in all of your packages.
>
> I didn't think we had a policy like this.  Can this text be removed,
> please ?

(agree).

But in general, I don't become a new maintainer every week, but
I would like to be able to know all formal procedures the new
maintainers have to go through. Is there a way to look at the
stuff new maintainers have to fill in or read? If not, do others
agree there should be one?

(Tempted to become a new maintainer, just to see what it's like nowadays)

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

Potentially offensive files, part 5: /dev/random.
`head -c 4 /dev/random` may print 4-letter words (once every approx 4e8 tries).