Re: Backspace and delete

        95%   of  terminals   in  terminfo   database  use
Backspace  (^H)  for   Backspace  (including  xterm,  BSD,
etc). How Debian is going to  live with other OS'es in the
world if it will put this incompatibility in it's policy ?
Regarding this Emacs bug usually  it is possible to use F1
for help.

On Wed Nov 12 18:03:00 1997 +0000
           (Wed Nov 12 20:03:00 1997 +0200),

--