Re: Backspace and delete

This proposal sounds fine to me. I certianly agree with the goal.

My only reservation is, can we actually make this work for all programs?
What about motif programs? (I'm thinking specifically of netscape, which we
don't have source for). Ian, I wonder if you've tried to set up your system
the way you describe? Were you able to make everything work? Before we
commit too much time to this, it would be useful if someone volenteered to
try to convert their system to follow this proposal and check that there
aren't any hidden gotcha's.

--
see shy jo