Re: IconPath, menu

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> Policy is vague; FSSTD is what hamm uses (not FHS!).

Oops. My fault. I mentioned FHS because it's less vague on the subject
than FSSTD. I didn't realize until now that FHS and FSSTD are
conflicting on that subject...

> It is de facto, if not policy, that icons are
> /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps.

Just for clarification. Applications must make references to this
directory instead of /usr/share/..., is that right? And the files should
be installed in /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps? Eventually
/usr/share/pixmaps would become a symlink pointing to that directory, or
is it the other way arround?

Marcelo