Re: Changelog files

I am rather surprised at this statement. There was a discussion last fall
on the issue and it was settled that debstd's behavior was satisfying the
policy. Is there any newfound reason for compressing small changelogs?

The policy should clearly say what should be done (not wasting space) but
not state how it is to be accomplished.

I think I am wasting my time here. This whole compression business is
soooo important. I wonder if we ever get to fixing real bugs.