Changelogs and bug closing

Firstly, I think it would be a good thing if there were a way a
developer could request closure of bugs when a package was installed.

I concur that this should be done by dinstall, based on a Closes field
in the .changes file.

However, I don't think this should be done using the keyword/value
syntax in parsechangelog/debian.  I think that it should be done by
grepping the text of the changelog entry for a relevant and explicit
string.  That way the bug being closed can be associated explicitly
with a particular item in the changelog, by humans or by machines.
parsechangelog/debian should take the information out of the changelog
and put it in a Closes line in its output, and dpkg-source et al
should be updated to handle the new field.  I propose the syntax
  * yada yada yada wibble closes:Bug#NNNN,Bug#MMMM stuff.
ie the regexp /closes:Bug\#\d+\(,Bug\#\d+\)*/ (Perl syntax - and
case-sensitive).

There are a couple of issues that need further thought:

* We now have several people uploading different versions of the same
package, for different architectures or compilation environments.
Some bugs should only be closed when the source is released; others
may be to do with particular ports and should be closed when that
architecture is released (though how to handle this in the
debian/changelog is not clear).  Perhaps initially the mechanism
should only be used for source uploads.

* The exact form of the message from dinstall is quite important.  It
must appear to come from the developer submitting the package, so that
the bug system sends its notifications &c to the right place, and it
must make sense to the user.  I propose: