Re: Policy Weekly Issue #4/4: Announcing new packages before uploading them

Hi,

Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> -%mapkv=(); # for future use
>> +%mapkv=("Closes" => "Bugs_closed"); # for future use
>>  $i=100;grep($fieldimps{$_}=$i--,
>> -           qw(Source Version Distribution Urgency Maintainer Date Changes));
>> +           qw(Source Version Distribution Urgency Maintainer
>> +              Bugs_closed Date Changes));

Joey> Gee, I just love duplicated work, don't you? At least we hit
Joey> upon the same change, more or less. :-)

Joey> I think it's cleaner to map "Closes" => "Closes" , there is no
Joey> real need to rename it to Bugs_closed. None of the other fields
Joey> in the control or change log file have their name change that
Joey> way.

	By all means, lets use Closed. I still want to reorder the
 order of the fields, though; I think that the Closed header should
 come before the Date and the Changes fields (the fieldimps
 associateve array)

Joey> I don't object to using bugs_closes= instead of closes=, but I
Joey> would like to see the same name used consitently throughout.

	Sure. I changed the name because I *like* how easy it was to
 map names ;-).

	manoj

--
 "The Government just announced today the creation of the Neutron Bomb
 II. Similar to the Neutron Bomb, the Neutron Bomb II not only kills