Re: On Bruce Perens and Dave Cinege, etc.

[snip]

    M> Actually, term limits are not very common.  I hoped to show
    M> exactly what you have concluded; term limits are not needed by
    M> Debian.

We agree here. Sorry, I should have read closer.

[snip]

    M> Again, not a yes or no on Ted Kennedy, but if he was doing that
    M> bad of a job, in my opinion, he would continue to be re-elected
    M> by people more concerned about getting a larger portion of the
    M> federal funds for them than having legistion that is proper.
    M> If the use of Kennedy bothers you, please feel free to
    M> substitute Jesse Helms, as the arguements are equally valid for
    M> him.

We don't quite agree here, but that is a tad off for this discussion
group. ;-}

Glenn
--
Glenn Amerine                           Inet: glenn@pie.mhsc.org
Computer Systems Analyst		Voice: (614)224-1336