Re: Policy Weekly Issue #4/4: Announcing new packages before uploading them

Hi,

Johnie> "Andreas" == Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de> writes:
>> Changes: section.  So Guys script should look for #(\d+) and close
>> $1 after proceeding (speaking in Perl).

Andreas> lets use "\(close #(\d+)\)", some people might make a note
Andreas> related to a bug not yet fixed.

Johnie> I prefer the current usage of #(\d+) -- a bug that is
Johnie> referenced but not to be closed can bet called just \d+, or
Johnie> Bug \d+, and the script will ignore it just as "release"
Johnie> currently does.

	But this is far less intuitive than the explicit close: and
 one word should not be too onerous.

	manoj
--
 When a man is a lie-abed and over-eats, a lazy person who wallows in
 sleep like a great over-fed hog, a fool like that will be reborn time