Re: Policy Weekly Issue #4/10: Filesystem location of non-english documentation files

> with documentation i only have ls /usr/doc/pkg (or dpkg -L pkg |grep
> /usr/doc). with docs splited into several trees this will be more
> difficult.
Maybe we should then try to help Jim get dwww ready and let that handle it.
Also, is it possible to try to get dhelp and dwww talk to each other?
dhelp does away with the need to run a web server.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76