Re: * Formal call for the removal of Bruce Perens *

> Enough is enough.
>
> It is time for Bruce Perens to step down form the leadership position, and an
> interim leader take his place until a new leader can be chosen at the formal
> election.
>
> I state the following facts as reasons:

blah, blah, blah...i don't know, i've been using Debian for about 6 months
and it's really excellent.  Bruce has personally emailed me on several
different issues.  Since I'm not terribly well-versed in Un*x (i'm
learning all the time, thanks more than anything to people like whom i've
found on this list, Bruce included), I really appreciate the personal
attention.

What do all you package maintainers think of Bruce?  What about all you
other "users"?  What are (perhaps most important, perhaps not...) the
opinions of the people for whom this distribution is named, Deb & Ian?

Just my 2 cents...
matty