Re: An oddity about Manoj (Was: Re: font policy

Hi,
>>"Manong" == Manong Dibos <jwalther@citytel.net> writes:

Manong> Its odd that Manoj hasnt contributed to this thread, seeing as
Manong> how he is usually one of the first to move that something be
Manong> taken to the debian-policy list, and he also seems to be the
Manong> person most concerned with debian policy in general =]

	To paraphrase Mr Eastwood, A man's gotta know his
 limitations. I don't know much about how X handles font paths; since
 X10 days I've just been dumping fonts into directories, running
 makefontdir on them, and sticking the directory into the path using
 xset or the like (xset fp-xxxx; xset fp rehash).

	I don't really understand the need for tools, but I trust Mark
 to sort through all this.

	manoj
--
 The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  And littered with
 sloppy analysis! --anonymous