A required change? Re: [linux-security] Re: kerneld and module security

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997 15:05:20 -0400 (EDT), Patrick Cantwell wrote:

Seems like a serious hole to me. I just changed the permissions on my box, and
think it it warrants debian to change policy regarding permissions and modules.

http://www.psychosis.com/emc/		Elite MicroComputers   908-541-4214
http://www.psychosis.com/linux-router/	Linux Router Project