Re: Where is `gettextize'?

[I removed the CC to the debian-devel list, since this is policy
specific.]

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Christian Lynbech wrote:

> Santiago> I have already submitted a bug against dpkg because of this
> Santiago> (GNU packages like fileutils or textutils do not depend on
> Santiago> gettext to be built).
>
> Perhaps we should consider as a policy that source packages should be
> distributed with all `configure' and `Makefile.in' files ready and
> prepared, if this is not evidently the case already.

I'm sorry, but I don't know much about the gettextize thing. I just
checked out debian-bugs-dist but did not get much info.

Please give us more information about the connection between the
gettextize bug and configure/Makefile.in and what's the problem you want
to solve.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian is looking     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
at    http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/