Re: Making a NEW area (Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25)

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 11:11:29AM +0100, Trek Star wrote:
> I think that debian must have an UNOFFICIAL area only for distribute
> debian software/contributions/links made by UNAUTHORIZED debian persons
> for all the people that want know/test/make officially this software. The
> scope of this area is to provide a global information in what the world
> (free and not free, politically correct or not, authorized from debian or
> not) offer to debian.

You are free to do exactly that.. an unofficial area needs not
authorization from Debian (which doesn't legally exist). So what's
to discuss -- just do it if you think it's a good idea?

I don't think it's a good idea, but I digress.

Hamish