Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

 Thomas> Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> writes:
 >> By this definition, the "ls" binary itself is a complete work, and should
 >> have an entire copy of the GPL built into it (readable perhaps by typing
 >> "ls --GPL").   Certainly this is not the intent.

 Thomas> No, but it most certainly is the intent that if you start
 Thomas> intentionally distributing binaries of ls you most certainly must give
 Thomas> copies of the GPL along with them.

	As we do. We distribute the Debian systems, and with every
 copy of a Debian system, there si the GPL as an essential
 component. It is on the Official CD images. It is on every archive
 site. It is on every machine that has a copy of dpkg. It is certainly
 on every debian system.

	I do not see this as being an issue.

	manoj
--
 Reporter: "What would you do if you found a million dollars?" Yogi
 Berra: "If the guy was poor, I would give it back."