policy for menu hints

Hi,

With a fairly small amount of work, I have managed to get a couple of
menu hints semi-standardized within Debian.  (See the documentation on
the menu package if you don't know what menu hints are.  The quick
answer is that they are optional (disabled by default) subcategories
within the menus.)

So far, most X11 clock programs now include the "Clocks" hint, and
most Gnome and KDE packages do or will include "Gnome" and "KDE"
hints, respectively.

Since this all seems to be going quite well, I'd like to propose that
add these hints to our menu policy, and start accepting suggestions
for new hints here on -policy, much like we do with suggestions for
new categories.

If no one has any strong objections, I'll write up a formal proposal
for this.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

cheers