Re: malsync and evolution

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 05:00:43PM -0500, karrottop wrote:
> I would like malsync and evolution to work together, here are my
> questions.  Does ayone know of a way that I can get evolution to run
> malsync when ever I press the hotsync button...or is there a way to
> write something that automagically launches evolution and syncs then
> malsync then syncs?   By the way thanks for the help, I was finally able
> to get the palm to sync, its like a giant weight has been lifted!

AFAIK, evolution can only sync through gnome-pilot, so you must be using
that. That being the case, try installing gnome-pilot-conduits -- it
contains a MAL conduit.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

For future reference - don't anybody else try to send patches as vi scripts,
please. Yes, it's manly, but let's face it, so is bungee-jumping with the
cord tied to your testicles.
- Linus Torvalds