Avantgo plugin [Re: new jpilot 0.99.2 .deb available]

Le Sunday 07 April 2002 à 17:45:02, Nikhil Goel a écrit:
> Hi,

Hello,

> Cool to see the package being maintained again, Any plans to include the
> Avantgo plugin?

If the Debian GNU/Linux parts are free software as defined by the DFSG
why not. But I don't use avantgo so can't make any promise.

I just went to visit avantgo.com and it seams I need a Windows or MacOS
operating system to just _create_ an account :-(
Too bad!

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --