latest jpilot packages available for woody (stable)

Hi,

I set up a .deb repository with the latest jpilot and related packages
(I am the Debian maintainer for jpilot*) for woody (stable).

The latest packages are normally available for unstable only and you may
choose *not to use* unstable on your system. Hence the packport for woody.

http://people.debian.org/~rousseau/jpilot/

  To install the latest jpilot Debian packages on a woody (stable) i386
  system you to:

  1. edit your /etc/apt/sources.list and add the line
  deb http://people.debian.org/~rousseau/ woody .

  2. $ apt-get update

  3. $ apt-get upgrade

  If you want to access the packages directly they are in
  http://people.debian.org/~rousseau/dists/woody/binary-i386

  Send me any bug reports concerning this repository at rousseau@debian.org
  Send me bug reports concerning the packages using reportbug(1)

Bye,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --