Re: ITH (Intent To Hijack) pilot-manager & Linux for Pilot

> > Is there a Debian or other Linux for the Palm pilot?
>
> You are a bit lost.  This list is for people using PalmOS devices in
> conjunction with their Debian GNU/Linux system.
>
> You might try asking a search engine about 'uClinux'.

I thought the same thing when I first read his email, but I'm not so
sure that it wasn't a safe assumption.  After all, don't we have
debian-ppc, debian-arm, debian-win32, etc?

Thanks for the reminder, tho.  I remember a while back that there was
a port to the palm, but didn't know which one.

--Jas