pocket pc

This is obviously not palmOS related ;-) But I couldn't think of a better
debian list for it. Anyone had any luck with the compaq iPaq and
transfering files, etc (preferably over USB)?

On a related note -- anyone know to mount a IBM microdrive (with the
PCMCIA adaptor)? It's formatted by pocket pc, and fdisk (linux) recognizes
the card, and reports FAT16 and the proper size of the HD, but it doesn't
seem to mount - I could be doing something wrong, but if anyone is aware
of some quirks, I'd love to hear about them.

I'm aware of the Familiar (sp?) project, which is debian based, but I'm
looking for some way to work with my iPaq as-is for the moment.

Thanks,

Adam Lydick