Re: pilot-link 0.9.5

[re-sending since my previous attempt seems to have been eaten by a
misconfigured mail server]

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 07:19:57PM -0400, Ben Darnell wrote:
> pilot-link 0.9.5 is finally released, and new packages will be uploaded
> very soon.  Note that the library package has been changed to
> libpisock4, so packages depending on libpisock3 will need to be updated.
> Unfortunately, the new libpisock-dev package conflicts with libpisock3
> (due to an error in the previous package).  I apologize for the
> inconvenience this will cause for those of you who will be updating
> packages that depend on libpisock3.

This problem is remedied with a new version of libpisock3 that was just
uploaded (0.9.5-pre5-2).  You can have this version of libpisock3
installed at the same time as the new libpisock-dev and libpisock4,
which should smooth migration to the new library package.

-Ben

--
Ben Darnell              ben@thoughtstream.org
http://thoughtstream.org