ITP: txt2pdbdoc -- Convert plain text files to Palm DOC (for PalmOS) and back

    Hello,

    I posted this ITP a few days ago, but didn't realize there was a
debian-pilot list (otherwise I would have X-Debbugs-CC'ed it here).  I'm
basically ready to upload the package (preliminary versions are available at
<http://people.debian.org/~rweber/prelim/>), but if anyone has any comment,
please make it now!  Barring any surprises, I expect to upload it this
weekend.

----- Forwarded message from Rene Weber <rene_debmaint@elvenlord.com> -----