Re: Hot Sync Button and Malsync

Chaps,

I am interested to know if it is possible to write a script to download all my Avantgo channels to my palm **without any user intervention**. As things stand, I have to be physically there to push the "Hot Sync" button.

I would like to be able to run this during the night using a cron script, which would include a pon...malsync....then poff. I was just stuck with the "pushiong the hot sync" button problem.

Anybody know of any hacks?

I am not currently subscribed to the list so could you please cc me in any replies.

Kindest regards,

	--ibs