Re: What are the necessary debs for pilot development?

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 09:55:05AM -0400, Daniel Martin wrote:
> So what .debs need to be installed to make palm-loadable .prc and .pdb
> files?

prc-tools is the only strictly required package, but you'll probably
also want pilrc, pilot-template, and pose.

> I ask because it appears that the current unstable (woody) doesn't
> have prc-tools anymore; I'm wondering why, and what one is supposed to
> use now.

Hmm... It appears that Ben Collins did an NMU to frozen but not to
unstable, causing a symlink to get deleted.  According to Anthony Towns
[0], this symlink just needs to be added back to the archive; I've filed
a bug against ftp.debian.org.  In the meantime, you can grab the .deb
from frozen or stable.

-Ben

[0] http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0005/msg00352.html
--