gnome-pilot

Hi

I have been palying with the debian package of gnome-pilot for a while. It works
ok but a new version off gnome-pilot came up (48) and I decided to try and use
it. It compiles fine from /usr/local so I install in /usr/local. However when I
start gpilotd-control-applet it returns with an error (gpilotd is started).

** ERROR **: Error initializing gpilotd capplet

Anybody who knows what is wrong?

For your knowledge: I'm running potato -- updated today. The problem is there
both as root and normal user. I have allready copied the CORBA-file to the
/etc/CORBA-dir.

Regards
Sven Esbjerg