gnome-pilot

I looked (in frozen), and did not find, Debian packages of the gnome-pilot software that
allows integration with the GNOME PIM softwares.  Am I missing something here,
or are we actually missing it?

Anyhoo, I went about downloading the gnome-pilot software and was unable to
compile it because I was lacking some headers from pilot-link.  Perhaps a
pilot-link-dev package is in order?  This would be necessary to build a
gnome-pilot package.

So I'm looking on information about gnome-pilot and pilot-link development
files.  If there are no movements afoot to package gnome-pilot, I'll look into
it.  If there are movements afoot, someone point me in that direction.

Thanks.

>           Adam Keys          |                                              <
>      akeys@mail.smu.edu      |             Adam Keys Revolutions            <
>         214.768.5607         |      We've got radicals for every party      <
>         ICQ# 11772935        |                                              <
It's 150 miles to Chicago, we've got a full
tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes,
and we're wearing sunglasses in the dark
 --The Blues Brothers
PGP Key fingerprint 39 B2 B4 E3 29 B4 EA C1  91 9B 77 C9 BC F5 0E F3
Accept No Imitations!
Protect your freedom and your privacy.  http://www.pgp.com
Fight big business insanity.  http://www.opendvd.org