gnome-pilot && gnome-pim

Does anyone have plans to make a package of gnome-pilot?  I've done a
little bit of work cleaning up the compilation on Debian in
preparation for packaging it, but more still needs to be done.

gnome-pim includes several conduits, and ideally these should be
separated out into gnome-pilot.  I'll ask the upstream authors about
this.  Or would it be better to have the source package gnome-pim
generate both gnome-pim and gnome-pim-pilot, or something similar?

--
Colin Walters <levanti@verbum.org>
http://web.verbum.org/levanti