Restoration after a reset

Hi,

I had a crash today in using a db file made with htmltodoc, it went into a loop
and i had to reset. I have followed the procedure for restauration,  but when
it came to ask for my user name, i got something like that:

Yout Pilot belong to: ID: 0123456
but Pilot Manager is expecting ID: 987654

Then by the time to press the yes bouton, my pilot
manager stop the sync and pilotmanager freeeze and i have to kill it.

BTW, i still have my last backup archive, so there is hope :-)

Thank for your help.

Mario Bertrand <mbert@cam.org>