Re: WWW: Free Software for the Palm Computing Platform

eichin@thok.org (Mark W. Eichin) writes:

> you should hunt down the "openpalms" group (I don't have the address
> handy but I'm sure it has been on comp.sys.palmtops.pilot at some
> point; try dejanews) which is doing the same thing...

Nothing is official yet, but there is a mailing list dedicated to free
software development for the PalmPilot at open-palm@egroups.com.
(Subscribe by sending a message to open-palm-request@egroups.com, or
use the WWW interface.)

There is a preliminary web site available, but it has not been
announced publically yet so I won't put the URL here ;-)

--Rob

--
Rob Tillotson  N9MTB  <robt@debian.org>