Re: pilot manager and and netplan

Yes, you need to be running netplan. I removed the
/var/lib/plan/netplan.dir/.netplan-acl file to get it working. Try
"netplan -dv" until you get it working. I need to figure out how to use
the acl file properly; without it everyone has access to the netplan.dir
directory.

If I link ~/.dayplan to /var/lib/plan/netplan.dir/lee then I see
everything from my pilot in plan. Does anyone know how private
appointments are handled? The pilot's private appts seem to be written
into the same file as all the others when syncing.

I asked a question about the SyncPlan conduit several weeks ago, but
never saw a response. Can someone post an example of the .netplan-acl
file and discuss how to use public/private appointments?