I'm tired of clicking...

I'm happily using PilotManager v1.106 from the Debian package to keep my Pilot
Pro synced... but, it annoys me to have to click on the hotsync icon in the
app window (which I tend to leave up all the time somewhere in my window stack)
before I push the hotsync button on the cradle.

Is there a command line switch or something that I can use to get the app to
just understand that it owns that serial port and should keep an eye on it?

I really like PilotManager other than this annoying little detail...  I'll go
dig in and "fix" it if I have to...

Bdale